This is the 2023 Photo/Video Contest Submission Form for the photo and video contest held on Saturday night. This is separate from video night (which will be on Friday night). Submissions must be submitted as links to Dropbox or Google Drive (No Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter links). File/folder privacy must be set to public for the tech team to retrieve your media submissions. There will be 1 award for video and 1 award for photo and the winners will be announced during the award ceremony on Saturday night. All video submissions must be received by January 30th at 7PM CST! All photo submissions must be received by February 3rd at 7PM CST!
1. Must be registered for the 2023 Summit
2. You can submit either 1 video or 1 photo and 1 video or 2 photos
3. Videos must be 2 minutes or less
4. Pictures and videos must be from a 2022 Storm/Event
5. No Music is allowed in video submissions
6. You may watermark videos/pictures since they will be posted to our website/social media
7. We have the right to use your media for voting purposes on our website and social media only
8. We have the right to deny any picture/video that we deem inappropriate or not conforming to our rules
9. Please include your name, the date, and location of your photo/video in file name (07-02-2022 - Midwest City, OK - Erik Fox.jpg)
10. Use the submission form below to submit your media links.
1. You must be registered for the 2023 Summit to vote
2. You may vote for only 1 photo and 1 video
3. Photo and video voting will be done via our website
4. The viewing of submissions will be done via our website
5. The voting time period will be February 4th from 8AM to 3PM
If you have any questions, please use our contact form on the website. We look forward to seeing your photos and videos!